Community association management is a unique service because it encompasses many different specialties. Not everyone can be an expert at everything, and at First Community Management we believe our success is due to our structured management model, which provides three levels of support for each community we manage. Each member of your management team will work together to provide peace of mind to your Board of Directors and Homeowners.
Listed below are some of the most important aspects of our full-service program. Contact us for a more exhaustive list of services available.
- Attendance at Board and Annual meetings
- Preparation and proper distribution of all meeting notices
- Preparation and distribution of meeting documents, including agendas, management reports and election materials
- Supervise independent contractors and/or employees of the Association
- Solicit bids for repairs, maintenance services and large projects; prepare bid summary for Board
- Complete property inspections and submit written report to the Board
- Preparation of an annual management plan for the Association
- Advise Board on legal, maintenance, and parliamentary matters of importance
- Provide 24-hour emergency answering service
- Collect all monthly and special assessments.
- Review and payment of invoices twice weekly
- Prepare and send monthly financial statements to the Board by the 10th of each month
- Issue late notices to delinquent owners; collaborate with the Board and Association attorney on collection cases
- Annual budget review and preparation of draft budget
- Work with accountant for preparation of income tax returns